Freking & Betz Weekly
Wages, of course, are not just important to central bankers. Weak pay saps revenue from income tax and social-security contributions, making it harder for governments to mend public finances.
"Every dogma has its day."
- Robert J. Samuelson: Wages stay stagnate as workers fear switching or losing jobs
- Chipotle workers say they work extra hours for no pay
- Warning about your right to sue: How you could be giving that up and not know it.
- With Supreme Court case pending, UPS reverses policy on pregnant workers
- Suit seeks minimum wage for student athletes
Color Me Successful: Hiring Managers Tell Us What Colors Tell Them
• Black - Leadership
• Blue - Team Player
• Gray - Logical/Analytical
• White - Organized
• Brown - Dependable
• Red - Power
• Green, Yellow, Orange or Purple - all four colors were associated with Creative