Freking & Betz Weekly
–George C. Lichtenberg
Jamie Cole's plan was to use saved up vacation and sick time to take a eight weeks paid off after the birth of her child. Instead, she says she was forced onto unpaid leave much earlier than she wanted.
"We accumulate our opinions at an age when our understanding is at its weakest."
- House panel kills minimum wage proposal
- Marching Band Delivers Petition To Citi Asking Banks To "Revoke License To Steal"
- On-Demand Workers: 'We Are Not Robots' Is Technology Liberating or Squeezing the New Class of Freelance Labor?
- Teachers Take Union Dues to Supreme Court
- Supreme Court sends back 'misapplied' retiree health-benefit case
Love At Work: Relationships at Work
- 31% of survey respondents admitted having an office "husband" or "wife".
- 18% of employees who had an office romance dated a supervisor.
- 25% of survey respondents who engaged in an office romance dated a subordinate.