Freking & Betz Weekly
Just a moment to pause and update everyone: going back to 1968, workers have lost more than $357 billion because of the robbery due to the stagnant minimum wage.
"Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street."
- Substitute teachers could be outsourced in Des Moines
- Owners of Mexican restaurants sentenced to prison for hiring undocumented workers and paying substandard wages
- McDonald's workers plan 'biggest-ever protest' as company announces changes
- Where the Minimum-Wage Fight Is Being Won
- Fiat Chrysler wants to give dealership workers a free ride to college
from New York Times
We're Getting Smarter: Really
- Kenyan children's IQ has gained nearly one point a year
- American IQ has been rising 3 points per decade
- Removal of lead from gasoline may have added 6 points