Freking & Betz Weekly
Today is International Human Rights Day, which commemorates the day in 1948 the U.N. General Assembly adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
""Victory belongs to the most persevering.""
- $4 Million: That's How Much These Dim Sum Restaurant Workers Won in Back Pay
- America U.S. Announces Protections For Transgender Workers
- Jersey City nursing home workers protest 'unfair treatment,' 'contract violations'
- Paid Maternity Leave Is Good for Business
- The Mysterious Rise of the Non-Working Man
Interviewers Say the Darndest Things: Real Interviewer Questions
- "How would you cure world hunger." Amazon
- "Interview me and then tell me if you'd hire me." ThoughtWorks
- "How would you get an elephant into a refrigerator?" HGP
- "What is more necessary, skill or will?" Unisys