Freking & Betz Weekly
Wages, of course, are not just important to central bankers. Weak pay saps revenue from income tax and social-security contributions, making it harder for governments to mend public finances.
"Every dogma has its day."
- You know there's something wrong with the economy when sandwich-makers have non-compete clauses
- New York attorney general to sue Papa John's franchisee for shorting wages
- Minimum wage fight moves from Capitol Hill to state and local ballots
- Hubway should extend do-good efforts to its workers
- Should home care workers who are not members of the union have to pay any dues¡ Supreme Court said no
Color Me Successful: Hiring Managers Tell Us What Colors Tell Them
• Black - Leadership
• Blue - Team Player
• Gray - Logical/Analytical
• White - Organized
• Brown - Dependable
• Red - Power
• Green, Yellow, Orange or Purple - all four colors were associated with Creative