Freking & Betz Weekly
In Los Angeles yesterday, Walmart workers participated in their boldest action to date: the first-ever sit-down strike at a Walmart store. They were protesting an end to retaliation when they speak out for $15 an hour, full-time hours and respect at work.
"The rate of unemployment is 100% if its you who is unemployed."
- Why Living-Wage Laws Are Not Enough-and Minimum-Wage Laws Aren't Either
- San Francisco is about to pass America's first-ever chain-store worker's bill of rights
- Not All Staples Employees Get Thanksgiving Off in Massachusetts
- San Francisco passes first-in-nation limits on worker schedules
- When Raising the Minimum Wage Isn't Enough
Color Me Successful: Hiring Managers Tell Us What Colors Tell Them
• Black - Leadership
• Blue - Team Player
• Gray - Logical/Analytical
• White - Organized
• Brown - Dependable
• Red - Power
• Green, Yellow, Orange or Purple - all four colors were associated with Creative